Monday, June 28, 2010

[[[Green Toys Dump Truck]]]



Discription : 3 years & up. Tough and durable, this dump truck is 100% made from recycled milk cartons. The eco design features a workable dumper and no metal axles to rust. 10 1/2"L x 7 1/4"H.


More review coming soon.

We got this truck and the recycling truck for our son's first birthday. They are durable and I prefer their appearance to most of the trucks on the market these days.

I had read the reviews about these trucks not rolling on hardwood floors, but they work great on ours. The only time they don't roll is if you push them away from you, at which point some of the wheels don't roll the entire time, but the truck doesn't stop moving. We got them to use in the sandbox and they are great for transporting my son's little treasures around the backyard.

This was a xmas present and my nephew LOVES it. Its so awesome I wish I knew about them when my kids were lil. Its made well and feels nice. Easy and quick opening to get it put to use with snow and its super light weight but not to light weight.

i got this for my son at 1year. he loves it. he takes it out side and plays in the dirt and brings it in and moves his other toys with it.



Buy here (at discount) Green Toys Dump

0 comments:

Blog Archive