Tuesday, July 20, 2010

[[[Green Toys Chef Set]]]



Discription : 2 years & up. Brightly colored eco-friendly cooking set includes pot with lid, frying pan, ladle and spatula. Made of durable recycled milk jugs, are non toxic and meet FDA requirements for food contact.


More review soon.

We loved that this set if made in the USA from recycled plastic and is BPA free. The colors are a little wonky and if you're concerned about everything coordinating or matching then this may not be the set for you. My boys aren't concerned about that and my almost 2 yr old puts the pieces in his mouth so for us we are just happy it's free of all the typical plastic chemicals. Perfect size for toddler/preschooler hands. We use this with the Plan Toys breakfast tray that includes eggs, salt/pepper, cheese, etc. It's the perfect combination and fits the HABA pop open fried egg perfectly! I only wish they would come out with some other pieces, maybe a colander, etc. The amazon price on this is excellent and ours arrived very quickly. Minimal packaging that is recyclable; nicely packaged for giving as a gift, too.

I bought this for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. I was amazed at the quality of these dishes. Everything in the stores are cheap and flimsy. Not these. Great colors, too!

This toy is well made, works great with my daughter's kitchen, and I love that it is made from recycled materials.



Buy Here (for discount) Green Toys Chef Set

0 comments:

Blog Archive